- Set clear team goals and deadlines and KPIs
- Monitor productivity and ensure individual goals of teammates are met by utilizing various resources
- Provide daily shift briefings for pass-on information, and ensure team members are informed of project-related updates and process improvements.
- Gather information required for team reports to ensure actions to improve the quality of work/process are followed up and completed on time.
- Carry out other Team-related duties as may reasonably be required by the Business Partners, including deputizing as appropriate on activities relevant to the area of responsibility.
- Provide coverage by completing content operations tasks when needed
- At least 2 yrs of experience in team performance and project management
- Background in writing, editing or research
- English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-directed, detailed-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Analytical mindset with in-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communicator and self-starter with decision-making skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Process knowledge in Writing, Research and Content Operations is an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
BuildZoom is a California-based startup that makes it easier to hire a contractor for any residential or commercial construction project in the U.S. Our intelligent marketplace uses construction data to bring transparency to the industry and helps homeowners and contractors find the right match. Our Manila office is growing in all departments from software engineering to HR to content marketing — we are looking for talented, driven individuals to join our team!