The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting the creative team in handling marketing materials, particularly marketing materials for socials and events. He/she will work during the production of the V Convention and will be involved in the creative process of the team, which is a great avenue for skills development and teamwork. He/she will be reporting directly to the Senior Graphic Designer.
- Design socials banners
- Digital or small print materials for company convention
- Assist in the development of booth designs for the company event
- Currently taking up graphic design, marketing, or any related field at the time of application and during the internship
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design tools/programs like Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator).
- Must have basic knowledge of brand awareness and skills in cascading materials
- Good communication skills and ability to learn quickly
- Can report to the office 2x a week
- Can provide his/her own working hardware