- Research, develop content strategies, and create/writes content for both print and digital channels of The V
- Streamline, manage, and monitor daily operations for production of translated content.
- Create, monitor and maintain a comprehensive, consolidated tracking system that will monitor progress/ movement of all translation and creative campaigns handled.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develops content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience, marketing and promotional goals.
- Writes content for the various communication channels of The V i.e. The V website, event microsites, special newsletters, etc.
- Coordinates and works closely with the marketing communication, web and design teams, or cross-departments to ideate and define content goals.
- Serves as the Managing Editor for The V’s own publication, Voyager Magazine.
- Drives and ensures delivery of creative campaigns that may be assigned.
- Writes additional reports and reviews during events, and assist in covering various V events through digital and print platform of The V.
- Regularly review and updates policies and guideline for translation and sees to it that these are being observed.
- Plots translation schedule and ensure that no overlapping of task will affect other project timelines and delivery dates.
- Ensures that most projects plotted on the CL calendar does have translated materials.
- Ensure quality and efficiency in production of content and provides a quick turnaround time for any revisions required.
- Review, analyze and interpret reports on monthly basis and gives recommendation base on the reports to the Integrated Marketing Communication Head
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
- Total years of working experiences: minimum of 5
- Total years of on the job experiences: minimum of 3
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing communications, or similar
- A minimum of 3 years in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar
- Good knowledge in content creation and design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge in various content platforms such as websites, social media channels, blogs, or similar
- Regularly keeps him/herself updated with content trends
- Amenable to Hybrid work setup
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Content Writing
- Content Marketing
- Broadcast Journalism
- Broadcast Communication
- Arts in Language & Literature [Literature]
About Brighttank Inc.
We are a group of smart and fun creatives with comprehensive expertise in editorial work, design, and video production. Here, we provide contemporary multi-media solutions targeted for forward-thinking, globalized markets. We specialize in digital and IT-related services that aim to produce and develop lasting, effective results that resonate with a global audience.