Reservation Staff | San Fernando
- San Fernando, Philippines2nd, BDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, San Fernando, Central Luzon, PhilippinesSan FernandoCentral LuzonPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 17,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0017,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Assist clients with their concerns and reservation data.
- Provide guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in any Business related course.
- Job experience related to the position is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Eager to learn and a team player.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
SALARY OFFER INCLUSIONS:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
Loyalty - every 5 years of rendered service
Perfect Attendance (Quarterly and Annually)
Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
Sick Leave & Vacation Leave (unused will be converted into cash)
Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball,volleyball,badminton,bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Management
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ruby Bldg., Maligaya Village McArthur Highway, Dolores
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.