To thrive, a digital marketing agency like ours requires a combination of diverse technical and communication skills and as our new visualizer, you need to come endowed with a healthy dose of both.
Each member of our growing team exudes initiative, passion, ambition, and drive, and in the midst of it all, you are helping steer a brand’s story, working with the entire Bonsey Jaden team to achieve remarkable results for every client and campaign.
You are hungry to learn, fast to execute, and eager to work on projects ranging from social media content, digital and print collaterals, email newsletters, mobile app projects, and responsive websites.
But above all, you share the agency’s firm vision that anyone can put a dent in the universe, and come to work every day prepared to dent it a little more than you did yesterday.
In order to excel in this role, you will need to possess a diverse set of skills and qualities, which include:
- Design and create visual materials and deliverables to support client campaigns and new businesses to meet the strategic and business goals.
- Follow and cascade design guidelines, refresh brand key visuals, and support the brand’s graphic designers and copywriters under the Bonsey Jaden company.
- Work on a broad range of digital projects while taking art direction and guidance from your partner designer and creative group head.
- Research, review, and recommend suitable illustrations, photography, and innovative design solutions to support all incoming and ongoing client projects.
- Ensure flawless visual cascades of existing key visuals into multiple digital materials within a short quick turnaround time.
- Keep the supervising designer, senior creatives, and management in the loop and effectively escalate roadblocks should it arise in any of your projects.
- In addition to the above, you’ll need to be flexible with your schedule – as your working hours will be based on business needs.
Please place your portfolio link on your CV/Resume to allow us to process your application.
Key Qualities We Look For
- 1-2 years of working experience in the role, or fresh graduates who have coursework relevant to graphic design
- A spark for creativity and an eye for aesthetics and design
- An understanding and respect for the importance of brand recognition and visual identity systems
- A fundamental understanding of web and mobile design best practice, including usability, information architecture and accessibility
- Two eyes for detail and a passion for UX design
- A fiery digital portfolio which shows off your ability to design or adapt key visuals intuitively for desktop, tablet and mobile
- A keen interest in what’s happening in the local and global digital design space
- A self-starter with an appetite for taking risks who can also take feedback and work well with a diverse team of stakeholders
- A strong sense of commitment and dedication to the craft
- The ability to stay calm and focused while managing multiple work streams
- A true, approachable collaborator who leaves her/his ego at the door
- Strong self motivation to improve each week and achieve outstanding results
- Fluency in English
In addition, you will need to be comfortable working with teams across borders as your portfolio will be a mix of local and regional projects. Your day-to-day will involve working mainly with teams across Southeast Asia, whilst having potential opportunities in Australia and the US.
This is an intense but rewarding experience.
If this excites you and you think you have the mettle and passion to bring your craft to a dynamic, growing business, please speak to us.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening