Client Director | Sales Director for Vietnam
Bonsey Jaden Philippines Inc
- Taguig, Philippines8th Floor, Unit 802, MDI Corporate Center, 10th Avenue Cor. 39th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1630, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
As the Client Director for Vietnam, you will play a pivotal role in leading and shaping our organisation to achieve its strategic objectives. Your responsibilities encompass a wide range of duties, including but not limited to
- Sales Strategy: In addition to these general managerial responsibilities, you will also be responsible for developing and executing strategic plans to achieve our sales targets. This includes creating and communicating sales goals, ensuring that C-level executives are informed about progress, and reporting on factors that may impact account directions and tactical budgets.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities. Present assumptions, recommend objectives, and drive the business toward sustainable revenue and profit growth.
- Financial Oversight: Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements. Allocate resources effectively, review progress, and make mid-course corrections in consultation with the senior management team.
- Enhancing Management Effectiveness: You will increase management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers. Your role also involves communicating our values, strategies, and objectives to the team. You will assign accountabilities, plan, monitor, and appraise job results, develop incentives, and foster a climate for the free exchange of information and opinions.
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Coordinate efforts across various departments by establishing procurement, production, marketing, and technical services policies and practices. Collaborate closely with senior management and other teams within the CUE Digital group to ensure alignment and efficiency.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and uphold the Company's image by collaborating with customers, government entities, suppliers, partners, and employees. Enforce ethical business practices to maintain our outstanding reputation in the industry and community.
- Quality Assurance: Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards. Foster the development and support of creative and technical solutions to continually improve our offerings.
- Professional Development: Stay updated on industry trends and best practices by actively participating in professional and industry seminars. Establish and nurture personal networks, benchmark state-of-the-art practices, and engage in professional associations locally.
- You will report directly to the Group General Manager in building the long-term strategies for the business and all the financial and operational planning in all your day-to-day tasks.
- We are seeking a Client Director who possesses strong sales acumen, but not at a heavyweight level,
- With either a background in tech or digital industries, or experience in the startup world, as this role will involve starting from scratch, and who excels in small business management,
- Demonstrating effective English communication skills, and embodies a hunger for growth and a clear trajectory upward.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening