Bonsey Jaden Philippines Inc
- Taguig, Philippines8th Floor, Unit 802, MDI Corporate Center, 10th Avenue Cor. 39th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1630, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
A digital marketing agency like ours requires a combination of creative, technical and communication skills, and as our new digital designer you come endowed with a healthy dose of all three.
You're hungry to learn, fast to execute, and eager to work on projects ranging from responsive websites, social media content, email newsletters, digital ad banners and mobile app projects.
Our working environment is positively overflowing with creativity, passion and ambition. If you're the kind of person who loves to create and lives to learn, you have come to the right place!
To successfully fulfill your role, you will need to:
- Create and present concepts for client campaigns and new business that meet strategic and business goals
- Visualize, design and conceptualize effective solutions while collaborating with all teams under the Bonsey Jaden company
- Research, review and recommend suitable illustrations, photography and innovative solutions in all client projects
- Proactively bring new ideas to the table and participate in concept brainstormingKeep your senior creatives and management in the loop and effectively escalate roadblocks should it arise in any of your projects
This job will be in a work-from-home setup for 2023, however, employees may be required to physically go to meetings, productions, and events within Metro Manila. A stable home internet connection is a must for all applicants.
We are looking for a talented young creative with a diverse toolkit and experience designing for digital. You will ideally come equipped with:
- A fiery digital portfolio which shows off your ability to research, plan and design intuitively for desktop, tablet and mobile
- An understanding of web and mobile design best practice, including usability, information architecture and accessibility
- The ability to present your designs and discuss your rationale
- The ability to take brand identity ‘beyond the logo’ and create powerful brand equity that engages and captivates the consumer
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- no openings