WHAT IS YOUR ROLE:
As a Customer Support Engineer Lead, you will ensure our Customers are happy and successful by providing and leading a best-in-class support experience. You will be the leader of a Level 2 Customer Support Engineering team, responsible for resolving escalated customer inquiries and incidents for the SaaS platform. Customer Support Engineers communicate directly with customers to help resolve their requests, triage, troubleshoot and resolve platform incidents, and participate in an On-Call Rotation to ensure 24/7 support coverage. You will collaborate with Professional Services, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to ensure timely and high-quality resolution of customer requests and incidents. Your impact will be felt throughout the company, and visible both internally and externally. As a critical team in a growing startup, you will also help the team continuously improve tools and processes to support our growing customer base.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the customer support engineering team, ensuring efficient operations and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Train, mentor, and coach team members to enhance their technical and customer service skills.
- Drive high customer satisfaction by understanding, troubleshooting and resolving customer requests and incidents
- Monitor, triage and resolve technical incidents and escalations that arise in the omnichannel support queue, meeting required SLAs
- Use existing troubleshooting guides (TSGs) and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer-facing root cause assessment
- Provide how-to’s, best practices, and consultative suggestions to support customers in enabling value-add use cases
- Participate in on call rotation, ensuring 24/7 coverage for escalated incidents
- Balance multiple tasks with varying priorities and urgencies
- Monitor and ensure the health of the SaaS platform
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Level 1 Support to ensure quick resolution to customer challenges
- Develop an understanding of the CXHub, including how the CXHub drives value for customers, and how it fits in the customer CX/martech stacks
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience leading a support engineering team
- +5 years experience in customer support engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in SQL, python or similar programming languages, command line operations in a Linux environment
- 3-5 years of experience and exposure to APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Enthusiasm for working with customers through various channels to help drive customer satisfaction
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Clear communication and great collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns, networking and operating systems.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding of Monitoring & Alerting tools (Datadog, Pagerduty, Alert Manager, etc)
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!