What is your role:
As a People Experience Advocate, you are responsible for providing assistance to our most important asset: our people. These duties include onboarding new hires, maintaining employee records, benefits management, facilitating performance development programs and engagement activities. Eventually, you will increase your scope of work to reflect exposure to the HR functions you most want to explore, such as creation of policies and handling of simple disciplinary cases.
What will you do:
- Conduct job offers and discuss pre boarding requirements with candidates
- Create, update, and maintain team members’ information in our systems
- Ensure compliance with onboarding initiatives such as orientation, compliance courses, submission of pre boarding requirements, etc.
- Performs a range of office support activities relative to benefits, routine clerical and processing work as assigned
- Respond to PX Helpdesk inquiries and concerns of team members assigned to you
- Assist with team member communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings.
- Analyze and report on people processes, programs, and initiatives
- Assist with guiding, coaching, and performance evaluation tasks
- Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Assist managers with processing of guidance documents
- Ensure all internal changes effected by Management and PX are documented
- Assist with offboarding processes
- In addition other clerical and administrative duties as required are to be expected.
- Bachelor's/College degree in a relevant field you’re passionate about!
- 2-3 years experience in general HR or employee relations highly desired
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums
- Intermediate skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!