Customer Advocate | Financial Account
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As a Customer Advocate, you will be responsible for interacting with customers through Email, Chat, and Phone to address inquiries and resolve complaints regarding their Online Money Management Software/Application. Help customers in making better spending decisions with the clients’ platform. In this position, you will collaborate with the internal and external teams in handling the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Interact with customers to provide and process accurate, valid, and complete information with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism
- Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues to meet internal and external expectations
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Work with the external team to stay updated on product and service knowledge
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience (may it be email, phone, or chat support)
- 6 months experience in Financial Accounts
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!