Client Success Coordinator
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Client Success Coordinator, you will play an important role in supporting the Client Success organization in building client relationships and expanding our scope of services with existing clients. We expect a lot from you and hope to repay that through an exceptional career opportunity and all the learning that will come with building a high performing team.
In this role, you will be representing Boldr to our strategic clients while advocating for these clients within our operations. You will coordinate the necessary resources and stakeholders to develop and execute customized growth strategies for specific clients. You will coordinate the activities related to account management and business development by developing and owning the necessary tools and processes.
As Client Success Coordinator, you will also be expected to set the highest standards in how we support our clients, drive continuous improvement in how we execute and manage all client communication. Your role will evolve as you excel and as the company grows.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Maintain dashboards to visualize our Client operational performance
- Support Client Success Managers with the preparation of Client Business Reviews
Tools, Administration and Reporting
- Familiarity with Google Suite of Services is a must for this role
- Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Slides, and Docs are used heavily in Boldr
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- You’ll be the one taking notes and following up with team members for their action items so you’ll need to be comfortable with team coordination and communication
- Coordinate People Management Process
- Enable our team by providing updated templates (Boldr Overview, Engagement Proposals, Process Documents, Implementation Plans, Client Specific documents, etc.)
- Maintain Client schedule (Weekly Updates, MBRs, QBRs, Implementations) and collect feedback and drive necessary actions to completion
- Coordinate necessary training and best practices related to Tools and Processes
- Ensure team participates in training related to global standard processes
Ongoing support and knowledge sharing
- Obtain feedback from Clients and team members on processes and tools to ensure continuous improvement
- Provides input and communication to drive Client Success improvement, for all clients, enterprise wide
YOU HAVE …
- A basic understanding of the Outsourcing Industry (if the applicant doesn’t have this, we’d expect a strong desire to learn about it)
- The willingness and excitement in learning about all of Boldr’s full range of services, including Customer Support, Data Management, Sales Enablement, Content Moderation, and Sales services
- A strong grasp of Google Sheets - this will be helpful with the reporting work you’ll be responsible for.
- Strong verbal, written, and grammatical English language fluency
- A university degree, with prior leadership experience in college organizations
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!