- Generate revenue from an assigned geographical location by implementing and executing strategies to achieve sales targets
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Outline and communicate sales targets, delegate tasks, and ensure that staff performance meets our standards of excellence.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing plans to drive sales and profit
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients
- Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives
- Collaborates with Marketing team on product and sales materials to ensure they are current and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Bachelors Degree in any field of Business such as Marketing, Management, or any related course.
- At least 5 yrs experience in Retail industry of the same capacity.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, leadership and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of organization and foster strategic relationships.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
About BLIMS LIFESTYLE GROUP, INC.
Why Join Us? BLIMS Lifestyle Group, Inc. (BLG) is the house of furniture brands. With over 40 store locations for brands such as BLIMS Fine Furniture, La-Z-boy Gallery, SOGO Home and Office Center, Home Factory Outlets, and the soon to open Natuzzi Editions, the group is positioned to serve the different tastes and lifestyles of the Filipino consumer. Our company has been in the retail industry for over 45 years. Through the years, we do not fail to stay true to our mission of turning all Filipino houses into a home and we continue to take pride in revolutionizing the industry by setting the trend and redefining people’s lifestyles. What we have to offer: • Work-Life Balance • Employee health plan for supervisory positions • Fun, challenging & result oriented work environment