Area Sales Manager
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
Responsible for managing company's products and services within a particular geographic area. Ensures consistent profitability and accomplishes business development activities by developing marketing opportunities and plans. Implementing sales plan and managing staff. Maintain customer service relationship management.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
- Establishing and expanding your customer base.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- 3-5 years experience in retail and wholesale industry.
- With proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- 4-year college graduate in any field of Business courses like Marketing, Management , Accounting or Economics.
- Highly articulate and can deal well with people in all levels.
- Flexible and has the ability to manage sales people.
- Pleasing and has a strong personality.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.