- Writes code for new software applications, i.e., back-end to front-end.
- Undertakes software modifications or feature enhancements to existing systems.
- Contributes to the provision of Enterprise-grade solutions.
- Performs full life cycle software development of distributed web applications.
- Designs and develops new systems.
- Develops and manages well-functioning databases and applications.
- Outlines client-side and server-side architecture
- Manages the complete software development process, i.e., from conception to deployment.
- Maintains and upgrades software following deployment.
Preferred Skill Sets and Nice to Haves
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related courses;
- At least five(5) years of experience in IT;
- Knowledge in Apigee and Microservices are nice-to-have
- Very good knowledge and experience in using C#, e.g., .NET framework or .NET Core;
- Proficient with web application development;
- Good knowledge of front end languages and frameworks, e.g., HTML/CSS/Less, and Angular TS using Reactive Forms;
- Hands-on experience in consuming REST services, as well as SOAP and Restful Services;
- Good experience in AWS lambda microservices and integration services (OAUTH and OAUTH2);
- Adept in in various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies, e.g., Scrum, Agile, and Waterfall;
- Knowledge in SharePoint, AWS, Azure or Google Cloud;
- A strategic thinker and a creative problem solver who loves challenges;
- Strong learning skills, good work ethic, and a positive growth mindset;
- Works well independently or in a team;
- Highly motivated, determined, and persistent
About Blackfort Consulting Inc.
Founded and based in Manila on 2011 with just a handful of people, we grew to be the reliable Software Development company that we are now, with several partners across diverse industries in the Philippines. Constantly evolving along with the ever-changing world of software development and design, we aim to become the valuable business partner of choice.