Junior Game Developer
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 6% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 23 days ago
- Computer Games
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Manila, Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Skills, experience and educational requirements:
- Deep knowledge of Unity3D and plugins.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Passion for game development, especially for strategy games.
- Understanding of design patterns implementations.
- Good communication skills.
- Design, code, debug and test highly maintainable code for our game titles.
- Assist the Senior/Lead Developer on day-to-day project tasks.
- Analyze game design queries and propose solutions through the Senior/Lead Developer.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Have the ability to contribute and work within assigned schedules.
Beyond Red Wave Arts is a multi-media entertainment company based in Ojai, California USA.