- Works with the Director of Editorial and Content Strategy, the managing editor, and other colleagues on the Creative Team, participating in planning and brainstorming ideas for the project
- With a strong background on handling digital and social media platforms
- Will handle website, Facebook page and other social media accounts
- Responsible for content and features of the Company’s social media and other engagements
- Knowledgeable in basic troubleshooting (website handling), live feeds and broadcast
- Content writing and creative design
- Graduate of Mass Communication, Advertising or any related course
- At least 6 months experience
- Internet and Tech-savvy
- Above-average writing skills. Demonstrated commitment to the highest standards of English-language editing
About Beyond Events Production Management Inc.
Beyond Events™ goes beyond events. We activate brands by engaging consumers through an array of traditional, below-the-line and new media touch points. Beyond Events understands the brands personalities, values, and market positioning. We strategically markets a brand based on consumer character, behavior, and lifestyle. We communicate to different market segments by understanding and speaking their language. Beyond Events goes beyond the brand’s name and identity, we turn it into an immersive experience. We relentlessly pursue a better way to pioneer, engineer, and execute impactful and winning ideas. Beyond Events exists to enable progress in countless ways imaginable and possible for the company, and for our brands and their customers.