Account Executive for Medical Insurance
- Makati, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
Responsible for achieving the target business quota and generate sales revenue. Focus will be on identifying potential clients, developing relationships, driving the sales process, and closing new business.
Sales Generation (70%)
- Performs market scanning, analyzes sales potential and develops sales strategies
- Conducts client visits and product presentations
- Conducts telemarketing, cold calls, and entertains phone inquiries
- Ensure follow up on prospects, leads, and referrals
- Assists clients in filling up application/enrollment forms
- Ensures that candidates meet and comply with Underwriting requirements
- Follows up with Underwriting Department on processing timelines
- Monitors renewal of direct accounts and calls on these clients
Customer servicing (20%)
- Conducts regular customer servicing with the objective of getting referrals
- Delivers and administer debit notes to clients
- In-charge of collecting annual premium payments from clients
Prepares and submits regular reports (i.e. weekly activity, weekly itinerary reports, Monthly Sales Forecast, Monthly Expense Report, Daily Appointment Reports, Commission Request Based on Paid Production)
- Education : College degree in Marketing, Management, Economics, Physical Sciences, Medical Technology, Communication Arts, or Behavioral Sciences).
- Experience : At least one-year selling experience, preferably in the insurance/ healthcare industry.
- General Attitude : Aggressive, team player, dedicated, patient, punctual, flexible, self-starter, presentable, accommodating, pleasing personality, customer-oriented.
- Special Skills : Knowledge in report generation, Literate in Microsoft Office.
- Language Proficiency
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.