- Design,develop and implement sales force excellence initiatives including training, analytics enhancement, sales force development, knowledge forming, skills and capability building strategies and programs.
- Developing and implementing sales force KPIs which are aligned with business needs.
- Delivering, analyzing and proposing innovative solutions and building specific tools and skills to ensure excellent performance delivery
- Formulate, plan and organize and monitor quantitative and qualitative effectiveness of fieldforce.
- Active management of knowledge forming activities, skills and capability building programs, salesforce KPIs and align its impact to the result.
- Conducts training needs survey; process its analysis and corrective plan of action.
- Timely submission and analysis of SFE KPIs with proposed plan of actions to partnering department
- Coordinating and delivering rewards and recognition to motivate excellent performance.
- Participates in competency or business review activities initiated by partnering department.
- Graduate of any 4-year business course or other allied sciences
- At least three to five years of experience in Training Sales or Marketing
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in the Sales or Marketing or Training field
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Good in Oral and Written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Classroom Management
- Learning Strategies
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- MS Office
- Training Facilitation
- Curriculum Design and Development
About Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc.
BELL-KENZ PHARMA Company was established in July 2006 with office at Bell-Kenz Tower #127 Malakas St., Brgy. Central Diliman, Quezon City. The company was formed to provide affordably priced, high quality medicines to help today’s patients cope with treatment cost. BELL-KENZ PHARMA is engaged in distributing pharmaceutical products that are sourced only from CGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practice) and preferably US FDA approved drug manufacturing plants mainly in ASIA (India, Korea, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia). BELL-KENZ PHARMA envisions to be a provider of highly reliable and affordable pharmaceutical products and to be a key player in the market of hypertension, gastric related diseases, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases and diabetes.