- Assist management on all strategic and tactical matters related to budget and analysis.
- Evaluate the profitability of all operational activities of the company and provide recommendations.
- Monitor and manage expenses and cash inflows of the company to ensure proper budget disbursements and stability of working capital requirements.
- Ensure conformity of all accounting transactions with generally accepted standards and with government laws and regulations to avoid or minimize possible losses or penalties due to non-compliance.
- Ensure the integrity and reliability of financial information by establishing efficient and effective processes and controls.
- Design and implement internal controls, policies, and procedures for all finance-related processes and transactions to ensure work efficiency, proper delegation of duties, and proper custody and safeguarding of the company's assets.
- Review contracts and other important documents.
- Manage, oversee, and ensure compliance in all aspects of the finance and accounting functions.
- Coach and train personnel through a performance and development plan.
- Timely reporting of the financial conditions and position of the company and the necessary analysis to improve key business decisions focusing on operation and capital stability
- Check and approve payment, billing, collection, and month-end activities.
- Design a system for the company and ensure its implementation.
- 4 year course major in Accountancy
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant
- 3-5 years experience in Taxation, External compliance, Ap, AR, and GA
- 2-3 years experience in a supervisory/managerial role
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Report Writing
- Financial Analysis
- General Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
About Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc.
BELL-KENZ PHARMA Company was established in July 2006 with office at Bell-Kenz Tower #127 Malakas St., Brgy. Central Diliman, Quezon City. The company was formed to provide affordably priced, high quality medicines to help today’s patients cope with treatment cost. BELL-KENZ PHARMA is engaged in distributing pharmaceutical products that are sourced only from CGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practice) and preferably US FDA approved drug manufacturing plants mainly in ASIA (India, Korea, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia). BELL-KENZ PHARMA envisions to be a provider of highly reliable and affordable pharmaceutical products and to be a key player in the market of hypertension, gastric related diseases, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases and diabetes.