- Ensures the timeliness and accuracy of recording and closing of books of accounts which may include review on AR and AP ledger, advances, inventories, check payments, VAT recording and others
- Prepares month-end accrual entries and other entries related to the closing procedures.
- Reviews balances of accounts in the Trial Balance and recommend adjustments if needed.
- Monthly preparation of various financial and special reports
- Monitoring of program-related expenses, etc.
- Prepares payroll based on the reports submitted by HR Department and Finance Division.
- Updates summary of deductions related to Phone overages, loans, SSS, Pag-ibig, Medicines, etc.
- Prepares monthly consolidation of payroll for external reporting and reference.
- Validates various due accounts and timely payments such as monthly and quarterly rebates and other special sales and marketing programs.
- Checking and review computed Rebates.
- Checking and review of Expense Reports (ER) according to policy.
- Supervises and ensures the timetable adherence and compliance to government report requirements on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manages the accounting department to ensure performance of the objectives in: Accounts Payables, General Accounting, Invoicing
- Oversees special account reconciliation
- Analyze and checks daily accuracy and appropriateness of accounting entries; checking of sales order, payable vouchers, journal vouchers, debit memo, posting of collection, credit memo and sales return.
- Analyzes and develops process improvements within the department.
People Management and Competency Development
- In-charge of Performance Management; Handles the Team in compliance with all accounting procedures that should lead to a great performance as reflected on their individual Key Performance Indicator;
- Coaches and mentors, develops cross training activity, identifies Training Needs and recommends continuing education program of accounting personnel;
- Ensures the team’s compliance to company standards and policies as well as individual proper manner and conduct;
- Cascade corporate information, processes, programs and systems to Accounting personnel effectively.
- Handles and resolves departmental issues and employee concerns
- Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices;
- Supports audit team by providing procedures, records and reports needed;
- Observes timely reporting to work and other administrative works
- Quarterly Business Review and conduct daily huddle for the team.
- 4 year degree in Accountancy, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting
- 3 years experience in General Accounting
- 2 years supervisory experience in accounting
- 1 year experience related to Audit
- CPA license is required
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Analysis
- General Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Microsoft / MS Excel
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy Management
- General accounting
About Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc.
BELL-KENZ PHARMA Company was established in July 2006 with office at Bell-Kenz Tower #127 Malakas St., Brgy. Central Diliman, Quezon City. The company was formed to provide affordably priced, high quality medicines to help today’s patients cope with treatment cost. BELL-KENZ PHARMA is engaged in distributing pharmaceutical products that are sourced only from CGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practice) and preferably US FDA approved drug manufacturing plants mainly in ASIA (India, Korea, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia). BELL-KENZ PHARMA envisions to be a provider of highly reliable and affordable pharmaceutical products and to be a key player in the market of hypertension, gastric related diseases, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases and diabetes.