Turning imagination into reality!
In Beleb, we believe! We are driven by a single mission — turning concepts into life. We craft tailor-made software solutions to meet the unique requirements of our clients, powered by a team of enthusiastic, passionate, and skilled developers who pride themselves on a commendable track record of successful delivery.
If you believe you have what it takes to transform imagination into tangible reality, come join us!
Beleb Software Solutions Corp. is a Philippine-based software company specializing in software development services for global digital agencies, designers, and major corporations. Since 2008, we have become one of the pioneering global providers of a fully web-based GPS tracking solution (PhilTrack). Over time, our focus has shifted, and we have transformed into a specialized custom software development company.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and skilled developers to join our team, and together, we create fully customized software solutions.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits. In return, we expect high-quality work, including well-structured code, concise documentation, effective communication, and collaboration with colleagues.
For this job opening, we are looking for a skilled Node.js developer with a strong background in DevOps, particularly in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment.
What role will you play?
You will be mainly responsible for analyzing, maintaining, and building server-side scripts and performing server-side and environment setup and maintenance, as well as other DevOps tasks using the tech stack Node.js in conjunction with MongoDB or relational database within an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment on Linux servers.
What you offer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- A minimum of three (3) years of continuous expertise in Node.js is required.
- Proficient understanding and practical expertise in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment, especially EC2, Kubernetes, RDS (PostgreSQL), IAM, and general AWS account admin is also required.
Technical Skills Requirement
We require a sound knowledge of the following:
- Linux server setup and maintenance
- MongoDB (Atlas)
- Argo CD
- AWS Cognito
- Karpenter sh
What we also look for
- A strong enthusiasm and persistence in learning web innovations and a willingness to engage in long-term, in-house development, as well as imparting knowledge to others.
- Essential attributes such as keen attention to detail, analytical thinking, self-initiative, and proficient problem-solving skills.
- A dependable internet connection and reliable hardware for work.
- Can focus and sustain high productivity while working remotely with minimal supervision.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
We welcome applications from individuals inspired to contribute to a brighter future with us. If you are enthusiastic about the role or joining Beleb Software Solutions Corp., we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Mainly remote work, with office hours scheduled from Monday to Friday (9:00 to 18:00)
- Attendance at occasional meetings at the Mandaluyong office is optional.
- The frequency of meetings depends on the complexity of the current project.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance