- Work with the top architecture practices in Australia as a Specification Consultant
- Generous salary package & work from home arrangement
- Join a team of experienced & enthusiastic specification professionals
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced architect to join the SCL Schumann team.
About the Role
We are looking for a Specification Consultant to join our team, based out of the Philippines. Forming an integral part of our operation, the key focus for this position will be supporting the research, production and delivery of architectural specifications for our clients. Our team will provide you with training on our software that streamlines the specification scoping and writing process, giving you the opportunity to work closely on a wide range of projects.
You will manage your own portfolio of clients and projects with the assistance of the broader team and guidance from our management team.
Working with some of the top architectural practices in Australia, SCL Schumann is the go-to independent practice for specification consulting. Since 2014, we have assisted with the delivery of a wide range of projects including, schools, stadiums, offices and hotels.
The culture, ethos and attitude toward service delivery and commitment to our design colleagues is defined in one phrase – ‘Supporting Designers’. Our commitment to ‘Supporting Designers’ is based on our core strengths and passion for delivering quality design in the real world, often operating behind the scenes and providing services that protect the best interests of the designer, client and project.
- Supporting the management of day-to-day operation of SCL specification consulting service
- Assist in all aspects of specification and product scheduling delivery including:
- Writing, editing and reviewing Architectural specifications.
- Producing Specifications using Chorus unless advised otherwise by management
- Understand and complete all QA/QC policies and procedures to maintain the high-quality standards expected of Architectural specifications and monitor the completion of the same by colleagues.
- Develop close working relationships with clients.
- Participate in regular team meetings as required.
- Working closely in a team environment.
- Work closely with colleagues from NBS and Archify/BCI to develop a strong specification offering to the architectural market.
You will be an experienced architect/engineer/design professional who possesses:
- 3+ years of in-practice experience
- Knowledge of specification requirements and production
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
What We’re Offering
- An opportunity to work with and learn from a team of experienced and enthusiastic specification professionals
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Flexible working environment with work from home arrangements available
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting (Business & Management)
- 1 opening