- Provide administrative and clerical support to the project leads team.
- Search new leads for the new sales team through the internet and encoding to BCI’s internal
- Assist in client profiling and prospecting and other support to help the team drive KPI.
- Create marketing collaterals for the project leads team.
- Uphold BCI Asia’s philosophies, values, and guiding principles.
- Other tasks may be assigned.
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate degree in, Marketing, Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, or any equivalent requiring internship course.
- Must be willing to work onsite at least 2-3 days per week and have a hybrid schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Marketing Communications
- Tourism & Hospitality Management [Hospitality Management]
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- General Services
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting (Business & Management)
- 1 opening
About BCI Central (Philippines), Inc.
BCI Central Group of companies is a subsidiary of BYGGFAKTA GROUP, a leading software, and information company within the construction industry, with a proprietary cloud-based service and a fully integrated data and software platform. The Group is a major player at the center of the construction ecosystem. BCI Central (known as BCI Asia) was established in 1998 and was founded to create efficiencies and enhance transparency in the intrinsically complex construction industry. Our software solutions and related services achieve this while simultaneously enabling our clients to identify sales opportunities, make informed decisions and connect with key target markets. We play a crucial role in empowering businesses around the world with construction-centric tools to succeed. Our Mission To become the leading global, multi-platform, software-enabled pre-construction data service by combining our research expertise, industry knowledge and artificial intelligence to deliver transformative, industry-critical data products and software solutions. Our Values Boldness – we dare to go where the biggest challenges are. Our entrepreneurial spirit means we are not afraid to challenge the status quo in order to pioneer new business in previously unrivaled markets or to have the courage to dig deeper and persist in finding new opportunities. Commitment – we are committed to our mission as it relates to our members, our team and the communities in which we operate. Our commitment extends to the quality of information we provide, to the level of service given, to being accountable to our team members and to the social and ecological welfare of our environment. Integrity – we conduct ourselves with integrity in everything we do and adhere to the highest ethical standards in every interaction. This means we would rather forego an opportunity; lose an order or part ways with a staff member than compromise our integrity.