We seek an inspired Front-End Developer to join our dynamic team.
We are embarking on an exciting journey to bring AI (artificial intelligence) solutions to the market. We are inviting you, yes, YOU to join us.
We like to work hard AND play hard. Yacht cruises, fun team buildings, out of-town-trips,
and flights to Boracay and El Nido, are just a few of the “thank you” activities we give to
our hard-working and dedicated employees.
Our future looks bright with AI. Your future looks bright with AI. Apply now!
- Reporting to the Development Manager and collaborating with the Marketing Team to create successful end-to-end user experiences
- Handle multiple projects at the same time
- Identify areas of opportunity and brainstorm solutions
- Design and create graphic interface elements like icons, menus, tabs, tables, sketches, images, etc.
- Present and defend designs to stakeholders
- Troubleshoot, debug and solve cross-browser issues
- Work with high accuracy under tight deadlines
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
Note that the salary will be based on the experience of the applicant.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 2 to 4 years of job experience preferred
- At least 2 years experience as UI/UX Developer or related
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Vite, and Next.js
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Working experience with AngularJS/Angular/VueJS in a production environment is an advantage
- Experience with PHP is an advantage
- Knows how to optimize code for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills
Can work independently and manage time efficiently
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Bldg. C, Metrowalk Commercial Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening