- The Junior Architect will assist in the delivery of required designs within cost,
- Schedule and quality parameters agreed upon with the project proponent for the projects he/she is assigned to.
- He/She should also provide technical support to the project during the various stages of the development cycle from land acquisition, planning, construction, marketing and project turn-over.
- University degree in Architecture is required
- Familiarity with project management
- Good working knowledge of basic graphical software (AutoCAD, Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent design and aesthetic sense
About AyalaLand Premier Inc.
Carrying Ayala Land’s pioneering legacy in creating master-planned estates, Ayala Land Premier creates distinctive living experiences with a diverse portfolio of high-rise condominiums, suburban communities, premium-grade offices, and leisure developments that nurture what we value the most.