- Promote Ayala Land Premier properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in various sales and marketing initiatives.
- Build and sustain a strong social and/or professional network.
- Inform clients on market conditions, prices, legal, and/or documentary requirements and other related matters.
- Assist customers in buying the properties that are most suitable to their needs and to encourage possible buyers of the advantages of buying a property under Ayala Land, Inc.
- Meet the required sales target on a quarterly basis.
- At least a Bachelor's/College, Post Graduate Diploma, Master's Degree, or a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Business Studies, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Commerce, Property Development, Real Estate Management, or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in Property/Real Estate or its equivalent.
- Sales experience is an advantage.
- Self-driven and highly motivated individuals.
- Good network with good communication skills.
- Open to work during weekend/holidays.
- Willing to do office work in Makati City and do field work.
- Preferably with car.
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Transportation Allowances
- Telephone Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Rapport Building
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18/F Tower One Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 10 openings
About AYALA LAND PREMIER- NIELSEN GRP.
Ayala Land is ceaseless in its effort in creating leaders and agents of change to support the company's vision of building sustainable communities for more people. It provides a suitable environment for learning and development and strategically sets up its people for excellence. Upholding the highest standards of people development, we ensure that all our employees receive the best training opportunities while enjoying individually customized programs that respond to their careers and job requirements.