- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 10 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 months
- Recruiter responds
- 98% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 18 hours ago
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 18/F Tower One Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Persuasion and Negotiation
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Property Development/Real Estate Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- For Undergraduate: At least has 81 units of credits and 1 year(s) of working experience in sales.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Updated photo on resume and landline number if they have.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- 1.5 to 3.5% Commission/sale with allowances and incentives
Ayala Land is ceaseless in its effort in creating leaders and agents of change to support the company's vision of building sustainable communities for more people. It provides a suitable environment for learning and development and strategically sets up its people for excellence. Upholding the highest standards of people development, we ensure that all our employees receive the best training opportunities while enjoying individually customized programs that respond to their careers and job requirements.