Advanced World Systems, Inc.
- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesMuntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Will assist in the implementation of recruitment and selection strategies
- Will provide support to a wide range of resource development (HR) activities and programs
- Performs assigned activities in conformance to intergrated management system requirements.
- Graduating student of BS Psychology, Human Resources Management or any Behavioral Science related course
- Good command of the english language both oral and written
- Knows MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Willing to be deployed in either Alabang or Makati
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
About Advanced World Systems, Inc.
Established in 1993 as an Offshore Research and Development arm of a joint venture between IBM Japan and Toshiba TEC, we later on became an independent company, establishing our head office in Japan. With more than 20 years in the business operating in the Philippines, Japan, and China, we are the strategic partner of choice by renowned companies like IBM Japan, Ltd., Lenovo, Kyocera, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, and Toshiba-TEC Corporation. Our teams of engineers are both technical experts and bi-lingual (English and Japanese), providing software development solutions and services.