- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Works under general supervision; this position is tasked with the following for its assigned project:
- May be assigned as a Project Leader or Sub-Leader
- Does schedules for its members and workload estimation (Task level and Project level)
- Performs basic engineering functions.
- Ensure that activities conform to integrated management system requirements
- Performs other activities which may be required as need arises provided he is qualified for these activities
- Graduate of any 4 or 5-year course related to Software Development; e.g. Compute Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Communications Engineering;
- With at least 2-years experience for J2EE, J2SE, or J2ME development;
- Nihongo certification (at least JLPT N5 level) is an advantage;
- PhilNITS certification is an advantage;
- Working knowledge of advanced programming;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Possesses leadership skills.
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Science
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.