- Works under general supervision; this position is tasked with the following for its assigned project:
- May be assigned as a Project Leader or Sub-Leader
- Does schedules for its members and workload estimation (Task level and Project level)
- Performs basic engineering functions.
- Ensure that activities conform to integrated management system requirements
- Performs other activities which may be required as need arises provided he is qualified for these activities
- Graduate of any 4 or 5-year course related to Software Development; e.g. Compute Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Communications Engineering;
- With at least 2-years experience in Java Development
- Must have experience in the following:
- Spring or Struts
- Nihongo certification (at least JLPT N4 level) is an advantage;
- Working knowledge of advanced programming;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Possesses leadership skills.
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Multinational Bancorporation Centre, 6805 Ayala Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 openings
About Advanced World Systems, Inc.
Established in 1993 as an Offshore Research and Development arm of a joint venture between IBM Japan and Toshiba TEC, we later on became an independent company, establishing our head office in Japan. With more than 20 years in the business operating in the Philippines, Japan, and China, we are the strategic partner of choice by renowned companies like IBM Japan, Ltd., Lenovo, Kyocera, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, and Toshiba-TEC Corporation. Our teams of engineers are both technical experts and bi-lingual (English and Japanese), providing software development solutions and services.