August 99 specializes in providing effective digital marketing solutions to help small businesses build their brands online. Whatever strategies we recommend to our clients, we also apply and use for marketing our own company.
Being in an industry known for its fast-paced environment and ever-changing ecosystem, members of the team are expected to be open, adaptable, and forward-thinking.
Our organization culture can be best described as "playful-productive" - where everyone is encouraged to develop their passions, own their individuality, work with the team, and be the best versions of themselves in order to deliver exceptional, genuine results.
We are currently experiencing rapid growth within the company, and are now seeking to expand our successful team with an enthusiastic and dedicated Marketing Intern to help our team.
The Marketing Intern will be expected to do the following tasks and job requirements:
- Conduct research to identify potential leads and gather contact details
- Reach out to potential leads and send a series of messages via Email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Online Forums or other appropriate channels
- Manage an assigned social media profile/account by posting regular content and engaging with audience via comments or DMs
- Qualify leads by assessing their interest, needs, and budget
- Set up appointments and follow-up with qualified leads
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database of leads and prospects from different platforms
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create targeted lead generation campaigns
- Monitor and analyze lead generation metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Provide regular reports on lead generation activities and results to management
- Data cleanup and updating
- Competitor research
- Other ad hoc marketing and administrative tasks
Requirements and Key Competencies:
- Must be taking up a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Management, Business Management, Communications, or any other relevant degrees
- People-oriented: Enjoy working/being with people.
- Self-discipline/strong work ethic
- Consistent: Constant to the same principles.
- Self Motivated, Hardworking, and Dependable
- Shows great initiative and well-organized
- Desire to learn and grow
- Great communication skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Tools & Platform (nice to have - but not required):
- Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok
- Email Marketing: Gmail, GetResponse, Sendy
- Prospecting Tools: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apollo, Lusha
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media Management
- Market Research
- Content Marketing