- Answer phone calls for the Spanish speaking clients.
- Data entry information for new contacts and leads.
- The VA will also follow up with the leads so that they can sign them up as potential clients
Your primary responsibility will be to proactively reach out to potential clients and schedule appointments. You will play a crucial role in building and maintaining client relationships while contributing to the company's growth and success. This remote position requires excellent communication skills, organization, and a strong work ethic.
Previous experience in customer service, appointment setting, telemarketing, or sales is a plus.
Exceptional verbal communication skills, with a friendly and persuasive demeanor
Strong organizational and time management abilities
Self-motivated and able to work efficiently in a remote environment
Willingness to adapt and learn in a dynamic and evolving industry
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 opening