The purpose of the Social Media Manager role is to effectively coordinate, execute, and manage all social media marketing (organic & paid) activities for our larger, more sophisticated clients. and nurture the client relationship.
The Social Media Manager is expected to be creative, organized, innovative, and personable in order to develop cutting-edge strategies and nurture successful client relationships, leading to increased client revenue.
Typical tasks include writing strategy and social media content plans, copywriting for your client’s posts, understanding client needs and writing proposals, creating/editing social media posts, reporting, arranging, and managing photoshoots.
- Perform industry and competitor analysis for internal brands and clients
- Come up with social media strategies that are aligned with the client’s business goals
- Collaborate with other digital marketing teams such as SEO, Content, and PPC for a holistic online strategy and brand consistency
- Suggest and implement initiatives designed to improve process, production, and results
- Strategize social media ad campaigns specific to client objectives and KPIs
- Create social media content that is timely, engaging, and relevant to both the client’s brand and target market
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in digital marketing and social media tools, applications, and best practices
- Practice a multi-channel approach – have an extensive knowledge of digital channel integration (SEO/PPC/Content/Social)
- Conduct benchmark and comparison reports to measure impact. Analyze and review effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results and evolve brand strategies.
- Think outside the box – understand that digital marketing is not a one-size-fits-all platform
- You should be passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the changes that can help drive client success. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
- Have strong capabilities and experience with various digital tools including, but not limited to: Facebook and Instagram Insights, LinkedIn Analytics, Google Analytics and other industry platforms
- Able to communicate well with both internal and external stakeholders
- Driven to be the best with an insatiable appetite for learning & development
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans