August 99 specializes in providing effective digital marketing solutions to help small businesses build their brands online. Whatever strategies we recommend to our clients, we also apply and use for marketing our own company.
Being in an industry known for its fast-paced environment and ever-changing ecosystem, team members are expected to be open, adaptable, and forward-thinking.
Our organization culture can be best described as "playful-productive"-where everyone is encouraged to develop their passions, own their individuality, work with the team, and be the best versions of themselves in order to deliver exceptional, genuine results.
We are experiencing rapid growth within the company and seek to expand our successful team with an enthusiastic and dedicated Digital Marketing Assistant.
This marketing role is a foundational first step that incorporates a wide variety of digital marketing activities but includes some technical component. You’ll need to have some experience in Google Ads, email marketing, lead generation, and social media marketing. This role also involves online research, setting up and overseeing multiple digital campaigns, and assisting the internal marketing teams with day-to-day activities. Proficiency in Google Suite, Salesforce, social media, email marketing platforms, and copywriting is desired. You will also learn a lot on the job through a collaborative crew that specializes in all things SEO, paid ads, social media, and website creation.
You should be passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape and have a finger on the changes that can help drive business success. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
- Work with internal marketing team in the implementation and execution of various digital strategy and marketing plans
- Conceptualize, schedule and visually plan social media content. Manage postings and keep our accounts up-to-date - mainly Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Business and other online forums/platforms
- Research, plan and assign the creation of blogs and social media graphics/collaterals. Own and maintain a content calendar
- Experience with copywriting for blogs, emails, website content and social media
- Collaborate and coordinate with various departments, including Developers, Content Writers, Designers and Group Heads to ensure project requirements and timelines are met
- Assist internal marketing teams with day to day activities, market research and other initiatives
- Manage and grow the email marketing list of internal divisions and websites.
- Create, manage and improve all email templates that are used for marketing purposes.
- Actively research what our competitors are doing and share this information before creating new campaigns.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, and any related fields.
- 1-3 years of work experience working for a tech company or digital marketing business is a big plus.
- Excellent and effective English communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Salesforce, social media, email marketing platforms, SEO, and copywriting is highly preferred.
- Content writing, proofreading, and graphic design (Photoshop, Canva) skills are a huge plus.
- Proactive, adaptable, and resourceful with the ability to work independently, with integrity and transparency.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills, thus coordinating multiple projects and stakeholders efficiently and excellently.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and work well under set deadlines/timelines.
- Consistent ability to stay positive and composed during challenging and/or busy situations.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 opening