Agent Image is a premier, privately held Web Design and Internet Marketing solutions company focusing on products and services for real estate professionals throughout the world.
Agent Image’s organizational culture is considered one of its keys to success and can be described as open, fast paced, casual and accountable (we expect all team members to perform at a high level).
The Clickality Social Media Supervisor is primarily responsible for developing strategies to increase followers and leads, creating and overseeing social campaigns, producing content, reviewing analytics, and communicating with key stakeholders in a company.
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Run social media advertising campaigns of our clients
- Build our client’s social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Ensure a positive ROI on client spending and PPC ad campaigning.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Manage and track budgets for social media activities
- Monitor the company's brand on social media.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Formulate high-quality novel, written, and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Work alongside a team of digital marketers, such as SEO specialists, content marketers, and web developers.
- Monitor and analyze web analytics and campaign performance.
- Define campaign budgets, align campaign goals, and ensure adherence to search optimization principles.
- Identify and present new avenues of paid advertising to clients.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Create performance goals and set deadlines that match the company's plans
- Train and onboard new hires to make sure they understand their roles
- Set goals for workers and make sure they comply with the company’s plans and vision
- Recommend new employees to the human resources team based on an assessment of their performance
- Report performance records and evaluations to senior management and HR
- Great Communicator
- Team Player
- Eager to Learn and grow
- Well Organized
- Flexible and Resourceful
- Tenacious and Assertive
- Good Attitude
- Experience in project management or handling multiple clients at a given time
- Background in Marketing or relevant is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with at least a neutral North American accent, including the ability to explain and present technical information.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web design
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines.
- Highly adaptable and willing to learn in a fast-paced work environment.
- Goal-driven and detail-oriented.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work with a team.
- Salesforce knowledge is a strong plus.
- WordPress knowledge is a strong plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Facebook Ads
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Needs Analysis