We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As a Java engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining software that powers complex operations.
- Helping design the architecture, owning the development of major initiatives and modules.
- Working in cross-functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on quality and on time.
- Helping level up the team; sharing knowledge, conducting code and design review; driving code quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Writing code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of Java development in a product company, with a proven track record of shipping successful software products.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
- Schedule: full-time
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home