Securities trading and efficient order execution is a core function within ATRAM Investments Team. Our growing company is looking for a Central Funds Dealer. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for any securities dealing related to directional ATRAM fund orders originating from various internal channels, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of such order execution. He/she is expected to develop a deep understanding of the complex dynamics of local and global markets and must keep up-to-date with detailed key investment drivers and portfolio information. The Central Funds Dealer is also expected to assist in other day-to-day central dealing functions such as managing security orders, and booking and processing done trades for the day.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that ATRAM fund orders originated by various internal channels are aggregated, executed, and booked accordingly.
- Regularly assess market environment and gives color to both PMs and RMs with respect to Includes global markets liquidity, sentiment, fund money flows and technical market considerations.
- Provide on-going administrative support to the Central Dealing Team, in relation to order processing and execution of direct security trades, and maintenance of managed portfolios and strategies.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Managers, Analysts, Sales and Investment Solutions Groups, Operations, Technology Partners, and Controllers
- Provide support in giving presentations to clients and marketing channels as needed.
- Comply with regulatory requirements, company and group policies; maintain compliance awareness
- Relevant educational qualifications, preferably in university degree in economics, finance, business, accounting or similar courses
- Previous trading and market dealing experience preferred
- Good understanding of the investment theories and underlying financial instruments
- Strong analytical ability with solid quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Excel and familiarity with trading systems (Bloomberg etc.)
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 opening