Business Development Administrator
ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
- Makati, Philippines8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Business Development Administrator is responsible for providing support in the identification and implementation of sales and marketing support initiatives for unit investment trust funds to achieve the business unit’s AUM and revenue targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the regular reports due to Business Partners. (Daily/Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly Reports). Coordinate with various internal and external groups to ensure accuracy of the reports.
- Handle client documentations for account openings and annual due diligence reviews.
- Provide internal reports regarding AUM for Business Partners to management.
- Assist in providing clients with regular marketing reports like market outlook, Fund Manager’s commentaries and other marketing supplements that they may require.
- Provide support during regular client briefings and seminars.
- Assist in addressing client requirements, solve problems, resolve complaints and provide client support
- Comply with regulatory requirements, company and group policies; maintain compliance awarenes
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- 1 – 2 years experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes
- Basic knowledge of relevant rules and regulations of the financial markets, asset management and trust industries
- With a wide knowledge of economics, financial markets and asset management products
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Client service oriented
- Detail oriented
- High level of integrity
- Efficient and thorough Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 opening
About ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
The ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group) operates through ATR Asset Management, Inc. (ATRAM MF) and the ATRAM Trust Corporation (Formerly Maybank ATR Kim Eng Capital Partners, Inc. - Trust). In 2009, the ATRAM Group decided to expand its presence in the fast-growing domestic asset management industry by forming a dedicated business group called ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group). This group, comprised of ATRAM MF and ATRAM - Trust, manages portfolios consisting of mutual funds, trust assets, insurance portfolios, and real estate for proprietary and third party clients. Why join us? ATR Asset Management (ATRAM) is the leading independent asset manager in the Philippines with over USD2.57 billion in assets under management, providing investment management solutions to retail and institutional clients. ATRAM has received a number of awards over the years including The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (1st Place) for 2019, The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (2nd Place) for 2018, The Asset Rising Star Award for 2017, Asian Investor Fund House of the Year (Philippines) for 2014 and 2015. ATRAM pioneered global feeder funds in the local market which provide Philippine clients with easy and cost-effective means of investing globally. ATRAM offers a professional, fair and progressive work environment. In addition, ATRAM strongly supports career development and work-life balance for its employees.