The Equities Analyst is responsible for initiating, maintaining and improving coverage of companies in designated sector/s.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to idea generation and portfolio construction of the portfolio managers.
- Regularly write investment narratives for stocks and sectors under coverage.
- Sector and stock coverage--Develop and improve financial and qualitative models for rating companies based on fundamental merit
- Contribute new ideas for expanding and developing different facets of ATRAM Trust’s Investment Process
- Assist in sales and marketing initiatives with reports and presentation requirements
- Provide support in giving presentations to clients and marketing channels as needed
- Comply with regulatory requirements, company and group policies; maintain compliance awareness
- Relevant educational qualifications, preferably in university degree in economics, finance, business, accounting or similar courses
- Experience in asset management or related industry
- With 2 years or more investment experience in equities research (highly preferred)
- Previous exposure to the market/s assigned is desired
- MBA/CFA is a plus
- Good understanding of investment theories, research approaches, and underlying financial instruments
- Strong fundamental analysis, technical analysis and quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Excel and familiarity with trading systems (Bloomberg etc.)
- High level of integrity
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- no openings
About ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
The ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group) operates through ATR Asset Management, Inc. (ATRAM MF) and the ATRAM Trust Corporation (Formerly Maybank ATR Kim Eng Capital Partners, Inc. - Trust). In 2009, the ATRAM Group decided to expand its presence in the fast-growing domestic asset management industry by forming a dedicated business group called ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group). This group, comprised of ATRAM MF and ATRAM - Trust, manages portfolios consisting of mutual funds, trust assets, insurance portfolios, and real estate for proprietary and third party clients. Why join us? ATR Asset Management (ATRAM) is the leading independent asset manager in the Philippines with over USD2.57 billion in assets under management, providing investment management solutions to retail and institutional clients. ATRAM has received a number of awards over the years including The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (1st Place) for 2019, The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (2nd Place) for 2018, The Asset Rising Star Award for 2017, Asian Investor Fund House of the Year (Philippines) for 2014 and 2015. ATRAM pioneered global feeder funds in the local market which provide Philippine clients with easy and cost-effective means of investing globally. ATRAM offers a professional, fair and progressive work environment. In addition, ATRAM strongly supports career development and work-life balance for its employees.