- Compute ticket costs and issue and reissue ticket
- Ensures targets are met for each day, completed accurately and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Respond to customer inquiries with accurate information.
- Candidates must possess at least Associate Degree from any major.
- Preferably having a work experience in Airlines or Travel industries as ticketing staff.
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in using GDS (Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, etc.)
- Fluent in written & spoken English is a must.
- Has at least 1 year experience in Customer Service position.
- Flexible availabilities are highly appreciated and rewarded (able to work shifts that include days, nights, and public holidays).
- Willing to be placed in either Central Jakarta Office or BSD, South Tangerang Office.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Batu Tulis Raya No.14, RT.3, RT.3/RW.2
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
About ATI Business Group
ATI Business Group is a Global Business Process Management, Technology and Services Company. Our Clients’ businesses are on remarkable journeys as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their customers. Our aim at ATI in working with our Clients’, is to support their continued growth by providing cost effective technology and talented and scalable people resources on demand. ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 with a single discipline of Fare Loading the business has grown today to supporting over 100+ independent work disciplines including Ticketing, Land and Cruise Travel Distribution, Fare Auditing, Finance and Accounting, Robotic Process Automation and Travel Technology. We believe our success has only been achieved by always listening carefully to our Clients’ business needs and by building an effective working partnership based on trust, quality deliverables, responsiveness and efficient communication. For further information on what makes ATI different, please log on to http://atibusinessgroup.com