Summary of Work Activities and Responsibilities:
The Program Assistant II is responsible for providing administrative and programmatic support to the Office for Mission and Identity. The position plays a key role in preparing materials needed for the programs to run smoothly, as well as safekeeping facilities and equipment. This position also serves as the office’s primary driver especially in relation to the various formation programs that the OMI runs. The Program Assistant II reports directly to the Director of OMI.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative Support
- Provides administrative support to the Director, including managing schedules, coordinating meetings, and maintaining records
- Maintains and safekeeps all equipment, especially those used in formation activities.
- Coordinates and keeps accurate records of transportation expenses, needs of the office
- Delivers necessary documents and materials in relation to formation activities.
- Program Coordination
- Assists in the planning and coordination of events, workshops, seminars, and other initiatives.
- Coordinates with the Program Head and/or Director for documents to be prepared, reproduced and/or distributed during workshops etc.
- Assists in tracking and managing budgets for mission integration programs and events
- Collaborate with faculty, staff and student organizations to promote and facilitate mission-related initiatives
- Assists in other program related requirements as requested by the Program Head and/or Director. (such as safely transporting relevant persons during activities and other workshops, ensuring maintenance of vehicle)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Driving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Ability to understand and follow directions and instructions
- Basic car mechanic skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least two years relevant work experience in relation to the aforementioned tasks
- With Professional Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Katipunan Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 1 opening