Summary of Work Activities and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Assistant to the Director / HROD Quality Review and Design Section Head, the HR/OD Client and Data Management Officer shall serve as the main liaison between the client and the assigned internal client partners. The position shall serve as the helpdesk of the Office. The position’s main function is to assist the organization operate at its optimum by ensuring that concerns are properly tracked, the queueing process managed, and trends are analyzed to improve current ways of proceeding.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
I. HR Client Partnering and Accounts Management
- Keeps track of updates and developments that affect the University as an organization, including its employees.
- Keeps abreast of the latest HR/OD practices, labor regulations, and professional requirements that affect academic cluster and University employees.
- Benchmarks against employee capability, employee mobility, succession, development, socialization and team development methods and practices for key talents in the academe and industry.
- Assists in formulating and recommending HR/OD policies and strategies necessary to improve HR/OD systems in support of the academic and the administrative clusters, and the University.
- Partners with clients by understanding and addressing their needs, providing proactive solutions that meet present and long-term needs, and monitors progress of project plans and deliverables.
- Monitors the cluster and the school calendars, including administrative appointments, and determines how OPT&OD may be of service to the units., and possibly influence a University-wide initiative.
- Aligns HR/OD policies and strategies necessary to improve HR/OD systems in support of the assigned cluster and University level directions and values.
- Establishes metrics and quality measures with the assigned cluster/school leadership team to determine the academic cluster’s HR/OD initiatives’ progress.
II. HR/OD Quality Assurance Support
- Assists in conducting studies and audits policies, systems, processes, and documentation as it relates to organization and employee capability and development, ensuring compliance with government regulations, University standards, and international standards.
- Monitors the implementation of programmatic review of systems, programs, and processes.
- Attends to concerns of the units and proposes preventive mechanisms and/or risk mitigations.
- Assists in handling and managing arising concerns and conflict situations within the
- Office and with clients.
- Assists in maintaining focus and synergy among the Office personnel through the creation of parallel support mechanisms, systems, and programs.
- Assists in determining HR/OD issues or bottlenecks and work with the different OPT&OD groups and sections in systematically resolving employee and organizational concerns.
III. Section Management Support
- Consolidates initial HR/OD budget and resources requirements of each cluster.
- Assists in designing and implementing data gathering and evaluation methods and processes in line with assessing and improving the Office’s programs, processes, and systems.
- Assists in monitoring the achievement of Office’s metrics and goals.
- Assists in developing general Office policies.
- Prepares initial consolidation of the Section’s budget and expenditures and recommends cost-effective solutions for the Office.
*The complete details of the job description (JD) will be sent upon the initial processing of the application
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Has mastery in systems thinking, facilitation, planning & organization, monitoring, coordination, supervision, and networking
- Has analytical and critical thinking skills, able to analyze large amounts of data and information
- Has a strong sense of urgency balanced with quality-result orientation
- Has the ability to effectively adjust and manage a variety of unexpected situations
- Has strong interpersonal skills, able to collaborate and work with different job levels
- Has strong communication skills, able to disseminate information/message in various modalities for different stakeholders; this includes preparing reports and infographics
- Has attention to details, and able to effectively manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledgeable in statistics and data mapping
- Ability to systematically and scientifically track performance and metrics, and provide recommendations on where to allocate resources
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as flexibility to adapt to and change new systems and methodologies
- Must be open to learning and ambiguity; ability to effectively adjust and manage a variety unexpected situations
- Has the ability to manage change by involving and engaging key stakeholders in the process of change, but with a keen sense of compliance, protocol and legal perspective
- Can maximize use of technology for efficiency
- Experience in preparing infographics and reports
- Experience working in an academic setting is an advantage
- Strong sense of urgency balanced with quality-result orientation
- Knowledge on statutory labor requirements
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Psychology/Management or related course
- Master’s degree in Psychology or Business is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in labor laws
- At least three (3) years of experience in conceptualizing employee engagement programs
- At least three (3) years of experience facilitating groups and proposing interventions
- At least three (3) years of experience in managing clients, and HR client partnering
- Experience or knowledge on several work process improvement, organizational design, people analytics, and data mapping
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Katipunan Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 1 opening