Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Training Support Services Group Head fine-tunes the process of matching the course benefits with the specific needs of the participants. The position also puts in place a seamless system of course delivery particularly in terms of course materials, approach and methodology, and staff support; and, builds a strong training group that models and champions quality, productivity, and ethics in the workplace.
The Training Support Group Head’s critical functions and responsibilities are the following:
- Builds a closely-knit team out of the training group, orienting and empowering them to:
- Gain a clear perspective of marketing particularly the product-market needs dynamics, thus enabling them to continuously enhance CCE’s distinctive process of customizing each course towards an effective response to the specific needs of the participants.
- Play a major role in the effort to elevate the course materials- both presentation and handouts- to international standards.
- Achieve a level of efficiency that generates optimum results at the least cost.
- To showcase quality, productivity, and values in the workplace through a flawless operating system.
- Works cooperatively with each resource person in reviewing the course design and refining the Flight Plan toward
- Continuously enhances CCE’s distinctiveness in its approach and methodology that is practical, experiential, highly interactive, and cross-pollinating.
- Collaborates with the resource persons, program development assistants (Marketing), and support staff on the sustained thrust to improve course materials toward international standards.
- Plays close attention to planning, organizing, and utilizing resources for each course rollout to make sure objectives are attained on time, as per standards, and within budget.
- Cultivates a culture of product and service excellence.
- Monitors and constantly improves the quality assurance process.
- Puts in place and supervises the registrar function using a data warehouse that keeps track of each person or firm’s engagement at CCE.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the immediate superior.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Can effectively design and organize training programs
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Dynamic, creative, personable
- Computer literate
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Candidate must possess a Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or equivalent units
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be willing to work in Makati.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Katipunan Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 1 opening