Detail of Principal Accountabilities and Project Deliverables
- Meet identified targets for each week (initial target of at least 1 successful hire per week)
- Closely coordinate with HR Officers for sourcing requirements, including the review of job descriptions.
- Identify various sources of recruits, using both traditional and non-traditional sources.
- Effectively use existing employment website i.e. Kalibrr.
- Conduct targeted sourcing, which shall include passive potential candidates.
- Source for potential partnerships/tie-ups with identified institutions such as cooperatives, Universities, professional associations, among others for endorsement to the WSB Section Head.
- Conduct initial screening and interviews ensuring alignment of potential candidate profiles with the requirements and realities of the job.
- Coordinates with the HR Officers on the shortlisted candidates that may be endorsed to the hiring units.
- Provide daily/weekly status updates and other reports, as needed.
- Build applicants’ database to continuously provide “supply” to various recruiting requirements.
- Provide recommendations to further improve sourcing strategies.
- Other tasks related to sourcing.
- Bachelor’s degree, psychology, marketing, HR related degree is preferred
- With at least 1 work year experience as a Sourcing Specialist or similar role
- Ability to review job descriptions and match them with applicant profile
- Knowledge of various sourcing tools & methodologies
- Ability to conduct x-ray or Boolean search
- Ability to conduct data analysis
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills, ability to multitask and handle various positions simultaneously
- Attentive to details
- Ability to write business and recruiting emails
- Exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in client management
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Katipunan Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 3 openings
About Ateneo de Manila University
The Ateneo de Manila University (Ateneo) is one of the leading universities in the Philippines. More than 150 years in existence, the Ateneo has grown into a major Jesuit institution. Officially it became a university in 1959. It offers over 100 academic degree programmes. Ateneo offers Basic Education (Grade School, Junior and Senior High School). In addition, the Loyola Schools (college) is made up of four schools (Social Sciences; Humanities; Science and Engineering; and Management) that offer graduate and undergraduate degrees, with a total enrolment of about 10,000 students per year. The Ateneo has 4 professional schools located in 3 campuses in Quezon City, Makati City and Pasig City (Business; Government; Law; and Medicine and Public Health), with about 4,000 professional postgraduate students. It has an array of research centres, 11 of which are recognized as Centres of Excellence by the Philippine Commission on Higher Education. In addition to a European Studies Programme, it has a Centre for Asian Studies that fosters comparative research on East and Southeast Asia. The Ateneo has 207 partnerships with universities around the world (82 in Europe, 87 in Asia, 11 in Australia and New Zealand, and 27 in North and South America) and is a member of the ASEAN Universities Network and 3 other international university networks. The Ateneo’s Rizal Library is the most advanced in the Philippines with over 307,000 titles in its collection and online access to most major academic journals.