Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Applicants will be handling a US-based Healthcare Pioneer Account
Some of the duties includes:
- faciliating onboarding of new case records
- handle patients' appointement or financial clearance
- monitor quality and accuracy of patient payment
- review medical records
- patient services , case management, care coordination, and utilization management
- At least 1 - 4 years of working experience in the healthcare industry (medical, pharmaceutical, nursing/BPO) is required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree (any field) but a Registered Nurse is a plus
- Must have good communication skill
- Must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig City and for a fixed night schedule (weekends off)
- Highly encouraging those with experience in any of the following: patient services, clinical services, utilization review, care management, claims adjustment/analysis, QA Analysis, billing and collections, etc.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.