The Shift Operator is responsible for Safety, Efficient, Productive, Reliable and Smooth operation of ASEAGAS biogas plant and Waste Water Treatment Facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operator is expected to operate Anaerobic Digester System, Waste Water Treatment System, Power Generation System, CO2 plant, Gas Upgrading System and operate accordingly to each specifications, applicable standards, and in optimum efficiency.
- Conducts basic trouble shooting, basic repair and fault analysis as may arise during the operation.
- Ensures maximum system efficiency in the production of BIOGAS and Power Generation by the use of biogas Generators.
- Maintains record of Equipment Service/Maintenance/machine history for future references.
- Ensure that Preventive Maintenance schedule are tracked and followed for proper Operations and Maintenance.
- Looks for system improvement and Innovation in all areas of operation.
- Tracks inventory of consumables, tools, chemicals and related materials to ensure continues production and plant operation.
- Coordinate and works with co-team members to attain operations goals and objectives.
- Ensures timeliness of report submission as required by his immediate Supervisor
- Ensures compliance to safety programs, cleanliness and orderliness in the work areas.
- Performs Task as assigned and required by his Immediate Supervisor.
- Preferably Licensed Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- At least 6 months Operator ship Experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge or Experience in Methane Capture, CO2 liquefaction and Power Generation is preferred.
- Preferably has knowledge or Experience in operation of Anaerobic Treatment/Process and WWT facilities.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.