- Assisting and supporting the project manager to build a new Mini plant.
- Documentation and reporting of Miniplan's project.
- Recommend and execute corrective actions to handle project compliance.
- Monitoring adherence of project timeline with the decided schedule plan.
- Conduct mapping and supply chain organization at the Mini Plant.
- Seek and approach fishermen / suppliers to cooperate with Aruna.
- Do transactions with fishermen as well as the whole financial report of each Mini Plant.
- Coordinate with fishermen, helpers and pickers to get supplies of product that meet the quality, volume and continuity specifications.
- Implement IT system / platform technology in the field.
- Graduate from Fishery and Marine major is preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Have an interest in controlling a project
- Have strong communication and high analysis
- Willing to be relocated and placed in remote areas of Indonesia
Aruna is a fisheries e-commerce platform focused on helping to develop coastal economy by creating a fair and transparant fisheries trade through technology innovation. Aruna has a mission to lead and inspire a sustainable use of our ocean resources for economic growth, improved human, livelihoods, and ocean ecosystem health We believe with information technology and internet, we can help to create a fair fish trading, improve the livelihood of local fishermen, also bring an affordable and high quality seafood for communities. Aruna always prioritizes the values of humanity, social and cultural wisdom in every activity carried out together with the partners. The principle of kinship, mutual cooperation which characterizes the people of the archipelago is one of the main DNA of the Aruna team. Aruna always innovates in solving various problems and constantly adapts to the latest technological developments that can benefit Aruna partners and the fisheries community in Indonesia by maintaining local wisdom from each region.