As a Jr. Content Manager, you will be making waves on different social media platforms, copywriting for the country’s biggest brands, and conceptualizing thumb-stopping content.
- Ownership and management of brand-owned social media properties.
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence.
- Initiate and implement social engagement projects.
- Ensures continuous and timely updating of social media engagement while running company social media advertising campaign.
- Designing, creating, and managing promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Overseeing company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging and taking leads with influencers.
- Keeping up-to-date with current technology trends in social media.
- Innovating and enriching social media content and keeping up-to-date strategies to drive brand loyalty.
- Able to display and express effectively the communicated ideas and information for each social media platform.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or any related field.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent creative writing skills and grammar.
- Proficient in both English and Filipino.
- Must be amenable to work on-site and WFH. Hybrid setup. (BGC, Taguig).
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 26th Street, corner 11th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening