We're on a mission to find an exceptional Account Manager who is a natural problem-solver. Someone ready to take challenges head-on as they stay proactive, adaptive, and strategic.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow and thrive in an environment that values creativity, innovation, and hard work, working with people that think big, take risks, and strive for excellence.
The ideal Account Manager must have a strong sense of leadership and communication qualities to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current clients in order to aid them in their success when using our services. They must be confident in their ability to bridge communication between the company and the client, as well as bring in potential clients to the company.
- Project management of various campaigns.
- Liaison between the Accounts team and other departments affiliated with the clients.
- Keeping track that all client services are committed.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely submission of campaign deliverables.
- Identify potential clients for Arsenal.
- Monitor the expenses of each project to make sure profit margins are kept.
Must be amenable to work on-site and WFH. Hybrid setup. (BGC, Taguig).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Communications, or Marketing courses.
- Proven work experience in an advertising agency or brand marketing is a plus.
- Must be proficient with Apple products.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and present ideas and solutions to the client.
- Has a critical mind, questions the status quo, and likes to work in an evolving environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work in BGC.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 26th Street, corner 11th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening