- Proactively maintains the relationship with existing YouTubers/Creators and continuously provide support to contribute to their channel’s growth
- Actively coordinates with creators and answers all queries and concerns
- Do extensive research on current industry trends and conduct brainstorming sessions with creators for content ideation
- Schedule shoots with creators; consistently encourage them to produce contents depending on the agreed frequency and quantity
- Monitors progress of deliverables for all assigned accounts
- Ensures growth of channels in the network and make sure all are performing and achieving its target KPIs (YouTube channel views growth)
- Optimizes Youtube videos/channels of all assigned accounts
- Provide support to Senior Executive, Creator Development Manager, and Production team if necessary
Who You Are:
- Graduate of Advertising/Mass Communication/ Marketing or other related courses
- 0-3 years of relevant experience within the same field
- You are a self-starter/extrovert, you love communicating & managing talents/creators, with the main goal of growing their YouTube channels across all metrics
- You are passionate about solving problems and is very eager to learn new things in social media (YT,TT)
- You have a creative side; strong social media background and is willing to research content ideas
- You have great communication skills, can manage creators and other stakeholders, a great team member
- You are community minded! You love talking to influencers, creators, sellers, alike and are phenomenal at securing close connections. You are constantly thinking of how to build a better and happier community and love interacting with new people and making new friends.
Good To Have:
- You have a media production background who can take the lead in shooting short/longform videos in terms of: direction, script writing, logistics, etc.
- You have experience in creating thumbnails, video editing, etc.
- Strong content strategy and production background
- Knowledgeable in executing organic SEO techniques
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- SM Aura, 1201 Taguig City, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About AnyMind Philippines Inc.
AnyMind Group is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world. AnyMind Group was founded in April 2016 by Kosuke Sogo and Otohiko Kozutsumi, and has expanded its business to 13 markets and 17 locations worldwide. We started in the marketing tech industry and expanded our business into influencer marketing, publisher monetization and creator support and management. Now, we are developing and providing software that supports individuals and businesses for brand product planning and manufacturing, e-commerce enablement, marketing, and logistics. We're looking to built the business infrastructure for next-generation businesses by leveraging on the power of technology to bring forward a world where anyone can do business easily. With our mission to "make every business borderless", we will continue to remove borders between online and offline, geographical boundaries and industries through the power of data and technology.