What you will do?
- Serve as an expert on Digital Operations, especially when it comes to integrating partner technologies including all ad media and ad management in several platforms
- Create syndicated data for analysis, research, strategic insights development for reporting
- Management of advertising campaigns across platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, Programmatic, APM, Native, LinkedIn etc)
- Suggest campaign media plans and tactics; develop and see through solutions based on client success metrics, KPIs, or desired campaign results.
- Work closely with multiple Sales, Creatives and Engineering teams across regions to resolve issues, pacing deficiencies and client concerns.
- Interest in handle Training Programs, doing consultation for clients
- Handle Platform Integration such as AppsFlyer, Branch.io, GA360 and perform Technical Support on Website Tagging using GTM or other tools (preferable)
- Daily management and optimization of each account’s campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved. As well as, Identify potential issues and communicate recommendations for improvement.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years working experience in Digital Advertising agencies or AdTech companies
- Experience in managing regional online advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook, DV360, AppNexus, LinkedIn and perform complicated campaign analysis
- Good knowledge across ad platforms, DSPs, SSPs, ad networks and ad exchanges will be advantages
- Experience in Google Analytics, GTM, SQL, DMP, AppsFlyer, Branch.io, Data Studio will be advantaged
- Excellent in communication and strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Self motivated and demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, solving problems and acting upon them swiftly
- Experience in communicating with clients directly to maintain good relationships.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, and accountable.
- Solutions oriented, focused on solving the problem with innovative and responsive recommendations
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Google Analytics
- Critical Thinking
About AnyMind Philippines Inc.
AnyMind Group is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world. AnyMind Group was founded in April 2016 by Kosuke Sogo and Otohiko Kozutsumi, and has expanded its business to 13 markets and 17 locations worldwide. We started in the marketing tech industry and expanded our business into influencer marketing, publisher monetization and creator support and management. Now, we are developing and providing software that supports individuals and businesses for brand product planning and manufacturing, e-commerce enablement, marketing, and logistics. We're looking to built the business infrastructure for next-generation businesses by leveraging on the power of technology to bring forward a world where anyone can do business easily. With our mission to "make every business borderless", we will continue to remove borders between online and offline, geographical boundaries and industries through the power of data and technology.