Bartenders will be responsible to prepare and serve drinks to customers based on standard operating procedures. They should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Sets up, organize and maintain cleanliness of the bar station.
- Ensure completeness and availability of stocks - ingredients, supplies, equipment, tools, wines and liquors.
- Prepares alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks based on standard operating procedures.
- Interacts with customers, takes orders and prepares it.
- Provides wine and beer service to guests.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make an attractive display.
- Conducts inventory and ensure all bar materials are accounted for.
- Makes report on beverage sales, spillage / spoilage and variance report.
- Suggestive sells and upsells bar drinks. Provides recommendations as necessary.
- Verify age requirements of guest to purchase alcoholic drinks.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customer’s excessive drinking.
- Create new innovative and exciting drinks to help the restaurants marketing strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediately.
- At least an Associate's Degree in HRM, Hospitality Management, or equivalent.
- Has an understanding on the preparation of alcoholic and non-alocholic drinks.
- Knowledgeable on coffee preparation is an advantage.
- Willing to work in San Juan
- Can start as soon as possible
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Service Charge and Tips
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Training and Development
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Food Storage and Safety
- Cleaning Equipment Operation
- Hospitality Management [Hotel & Restaurant Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pavilion 7 & 8, Santolan Townplaza, 276 Col. Bonny Serrano Avenue, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings