Sales and Marketing Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 4% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Business Supplies / Equipment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3803 Dayap Cor. Cuenca Sts. Palanan, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
This Job might be for you if:
- Your Customer focused/driven (relationship driven, closing accounts).
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You pay attention to the details, As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You always stay focused.
- You enjoy solving problems, You love taking on difficult challenges, and finding creative solutions and you don’t get flustered easily.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can just explain anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable in communicating in writing and/or over the phone.
- Thrives in closing deals, feels fulfilled and want to close more deals after each one is closed, and continuously searches for more.
We are looking for a experienced and competitive Sales Manager that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Can manage and motivate people to go beyond their limits.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Execute a deliberate outreach and sales strategy based on disciplined prospecting, networking, and information gathering.
- Manage and predict revenue through a CRM; fully understand the math of your sales activity and results.
- Present solutions to customer tied to their business results, using a consultative selling methodology and economic modeling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keep abreast of leading sales practices and trends in the food and beverage industry.
- Must have ability to make presentations to decision makers of chain accounts and hotel executives.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Work with President to execute sales growth strategies in the local market.
- Think like a business owner, and influence the thinking of other businesses owners.
Perks & Benefits
- The opportunity to enhance skills in Sales which would surely boost the market value of the person in a very short period of time.
- The opportunity to make your contributions count and matter in the soonest possible time.
- The opportunity of being a part of something big and exciting.
- The opportunity to be surrounded with a strong & exciting company culture which involves teamwork, growth.
- You will experience the company’s culture which is/There is:
- Fast- Paced
- Continous Learning
- Flat/Minimal POlitics
- Love for coffee
- The practice of exceeding expectations